How to Choose the Best Face Wash, Facial Cleanser – For All Skin Types – Acne Prone, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Anti aging, Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin
Your Facial Cleanser is probably one of (if not the most) important parts of your skin care routine. That’s if, you want to maintain clear skin – free of acne and wrinkles.
No matter what your skin type, the following applies when choosing a cleanser…
What you DON’T want in your cleanser:
- Comedogenic oils – like coconut oil or wheat germ oil which are high up in the clog poring scale
- Artificial Fragrances – they’re linked to allergic reactions in the skin, rosacea, acne
- Sulfates – they are extremely rough on the skin and dry the skin – which causes skin to wrinkle and age
- Parabens – studies show they are linked to breast cancer (ugh)
- Silicones – it’s basically liquid plastic. Who wants to apply plastic on their face?
- Soap – soap dries the skin
What you DO want in your cleanser
- Non-comedogenic oils – like Olive Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba oil which work really well to fight acne and wrinkles.
- Natural ingredients – they mimic natural skin oils (sebum) and are known to react better with the skin.
- Antioxidants – to protect against daily pollution and harmful sun rays which cause acne scarring.
- Glycerin – which helps soften the skin and doesn’t dry out the skin.
We recommend –> O-gasm Olive Oil Cleanser which contains a perfect blend of the best natural skin care ingredients for all skin types.
Get the Best Face Wash. Go Natural! Love, PULP.